Verified Professional Profile
ABRT Deputy Board Member
Victoria’s previous roles include Law Lecturer, and Deputy Head of an Independent School. In the UK, Victoria also held the position of Head of eLearning Development for a national educational charity, leading a team of educationalists and IT professionals to create and developing a range of e-learning courses.
With a range of qualifications in Law and Education, Victoria has extensive experience managing not-for-profit educational establishments in the UK and Australia. Victoria is a Director at the Civil Contractors Federation SA and Deputy Board Member of the Construction Industry Training Board.
Victoria has extensive experience in people management, change and leadership. Most importantly, Victoria is passionate about working with small business owners and NFP boards to deliver better outcomes to stakeholders.
Education, Professional Memberships & Attainment:
- ABRT Associate Member. RTA.
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. MAICD.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (e-Learning), The University of Hull. PGDipE.
- Post-Graduate Certification of Education, Birmingham City University. PGCE.
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours), The University of Exeter. LLB (Hons).