Verified Professional Profile
Jarvis Archer’s career spans 20 years across Queensland and London Big Four firms and has shaped his approach to resolving financial difficulties with appropriate and practical action. Jarvis specialises in small to medium-sized business engagements and his experience covers a range of industries. Jarvis is a capable strategist and negotiator in business turnaround, distressed debt negotiations, corporate insolvency and personal insolvency matters.
Jarvis predominately assists accountants, lawyers, company directors and business owners in resolving financial difficulties. In addition to managing formal insolvency appointments, Jarvis also advises small businesses on managing tax debts and bringing them under control. This can help to avoid use of a formal insolvency process and is a cost effect strategy for in securing the future viability of a business.
Clients receive a positive outlook and personalised advice when dealing with Jarvis. The benefits of this approach are considered practical solutions, confident decisions and better outcomes. Jarvis has helped countless business owners and reached third in Queensland in the number of insolvency appointments in 2020.
Education, Professional Memberships & Attainment:
- ABRT Associate Member. RTA.
- Registered Liquidator (ASIC #494804) and Member of the Association for Independent Insolvency Practitioners (AIIP).
- Member & Certified Turnaround Associate of the Turnaround Management Association. CTA.
- ARITA Advanced Certificate in Insolvency (Insolvency Education Program) and member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA). RITP.
- Chartered Accountant of the Chartered Accountants ANZ. CA.
- Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Queensland. BCom.