Verified Professional Profile
ABRT Life Member & Board Member
Following his university studies, Brent Kijurina joined Hall Chadwick in 1995 commencing his career in the field of insolvency and business recovery – a field in which he has since built up a wealth of expertise and experience.
A Registered Liquidator and Partner, Brent boasts over 20 years of experience in corporate insolvency. As a specialist in insolvency and business recovery, Brent’s role includes providing advice to various stakeholders of distressed companies including directors, financiers, employees, unsecured creditors and their respective professional advisers.
Brent enjoys the variety of industries his work covers and the different people he meets along the way.
Education, Professional Memberships & Attainment:
- ABRT Life Member and Certified Restructuring & Turnaround Executive – RTE®
- Registered Liquidator (ASIC #286289) and Member of the Association of Independent Insolvency Practitioners (AIIP).
- Chartered Accountant of the Chartered Accountants ANZ. CA.
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA). FIPA AFA.
- Member of the Australian Institute of Credit Management (AICM). MICM.
- ARITA Advanced Certificate in Insolvency with the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association ARITA – (Insolvency Education Program).
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting). BCom (Acc).
I take pleasure in finding a sensible solution for all parties to an otherwise difficult position. Hall Chadwick’s insolvency team is one of the most experienced in Australia, making you very good at expecting the unexpected.