ABRT Life Member & Board Member
Drew is an accomplished commercial lawyer with broad range of industry knowledge. Drew takes a practical approach, with the goal of delivering outcomes that are both legally sound and commercially sensible.
- Commercial disputes and litigation, including disputes between business partners, contractual disputes and breaches of trust and equitable remedies;
- Personal insolvency, including asset exposure; and
- Corporate insolvency, restructuring and turnaround; including advising on director duties and potential liabilities.
Drew has a personal love of the South Australian wine industry, and has gained plenty of ‘insider knowledge’ through work with a local wine merchant and a hot autumn spent crushing grapes in Clarendon.
Education, Professional Memberships & Attainment:
- ABRT Life Member and Certified Restructuring & Turnaround Practitioner – RTP®
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia.
- ARITA Advanced Certificate in Insolvency (Insolvency Education Program) and member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA). RITP.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia and the High Court of South Australia.
- Bachelor of Laws & Legal Practice from Flinders University. LLB.