Verified Professional Profile
ABRT Life Member & Board Member
Alex has 14 years experience in financial management, business recovery, and insolvency practice.
Alex has broad experience in corporate restructure and insolvency across a wide range of industries. He has been a key player in several iconic South Australian restructuring success stories. Alex has a strong knowledge of the local market and has undertaken multiple confidential assignments.
Alex is passionate about the NFP sector and has served five years as a Board Member on the Deafness Forum of Australia, acting also as Chair of the Finance Committee.
Education, Professional Memberships & Attainment:
- ABRT Life Member and Certified Restructuring & Turnaround Executive – RTE®
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. MAICD.
- ARITA Advanced Certificate in Insolvency with the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association ARITA (Insolvency Education Program, IPAA 2013).
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA). MIPA AFA.
- Chartered Accountant of the Chartered Accountants ANZ. CA.
- Master of Accounting and Finance, University of Adelaide. MAccFin.
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Adelaide. BEc.